If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Tuesday 21 May 2019

14th May

What a day!!!!!
A one and a half hour train ride to the village of Lympstone for a job interview. First the train was 14 minutes late, but they only decided to tell us when it was already 10 minutes late, amazing considering it was already running late when it passed going in the opposite direction, it goes 1 station then heads back upline. Fortunately I had allowed extra time to have a look around the village and take a few photos before the interview. The shot on the right is of the village clock tower below are a couple of other shots taken during my walkabout. One is of some chains on the river bank, the other is of some crab pot floats hanging on a fence.
After my tour of the village I arrived at the location for my interview with about 10 minutes still to spare. After introducing myself to a member of staff I was told to take a seat and somebody will be with me shortly, half an hour later I was approached by another member of staff and told that the person I was there to see wasn't actually there and that she had double booked me. Not a happy bunny and I have told them I won't be taking my application further, to make things worse when I got home I had an email from them saying that the 'mix up' was because I hadn't  confirmed that I would be attending ?????? Not requested in appointment email.

On a happier note just before arriving at the location of my interview I had spotted a fox family, mum, dad and two cubs so heady back to take some photos. One of these photos was my blip for 14th May. Below is another photo of what I think is the female fox and a photo of a heron that landed further up the field.

Back in Torquay I decided to call past the duckponds on my way home to check on the cygnets and ducklings, whilst the cygnets were doing ok I noticed that there were only five ducklings, I suspected that one had been killed (possibly by the swan who have been chasing them) but hoped it was hiding.


No comments:

Post a Comment