If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Monday 13 May 2019

8th & 9th May

OK more catching up, and now the moment we've been waiting for the arrival of baby swans.

8th May

When I went down to see how Mrs Swan was doing I noticed her paying attention to a particular spot of her nest, when she stood up I saw why, one of the eggs had recently hatched. Still looking wet and 'shabby' the first shot was to be my blip for Wednesday 8th. This shot was taken an hour or so later.


Mr Swan had his work cut out scaring away a very determined rat who was trying to grab some of the bread that had been thrown for the swans. The other shot is of a robin that landed nearby tweeting as if to say 'What about me'.

9th May

When I turned up the next day there were now three baby cygnets

Stand by for cute overload. First a couple of the ducklings.


Now for the cygnets. These cuties were also the subject of my blip for Thursday 9th.





I couldn't resist a little bit of fun with these photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment