If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Monday 11 February 2019

11th February

Cough, Cough, splutter...….. Its amazing how much dust can build up over a couple of days.

Having been "wiped out" on Friday, for the best part of 48 hours by a flu bug I hadn't got out to take any photo, in fact I don't even remember taking, editing or posting the photo I Blipped on Friday. Yesterday I tried to go out but just didn't have the energy to, so I settled for a bit of internal "selective colour" work.
Today I managed to get out and take a few photos, mojo still a bit off though. The robins that I normally see around the duck ponds seemed to be more timid than normal, only this one seemed to want to come down for the seed I'd scattered. Sat around for a bit but this was the best shot I could get. Maybe the crows hanging around were putting them off.
Down on the beach I wasn't the only one visiting, apparently Alfie was here too, mind you I'm not too sure about those ears. I hung around long enough to see the early part of the sunset, this is one of a couple of HDR shots (each compiled from 3 photos).
Another sunset shot was my blip for today, 11th February, click the date to view it.

No comments:

Post a Comment