If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Friday 15 February 2019

15th February Quick health update.

Welllllll, I certainly thought I was back on the road to recovery but a delightful little chest infection had other thoughts. Now merrily (??) popping antibiotics, amoxicillin, to try and shift it. Was also prescribed a mild codeine solution to take as a cough suppressant so I could get some sleep, that was weds afternoon, I pick it up from the pharmacy in a few minutes, no-one had it in stock in Torquay town centre. The good news is that the antibiotics appear to be working and the chest infection is easing.
On other news, a bit of a sad story that I don't yet know the full extent of yet. The delightful derelict church that I featured as my blip for 6th February was set on fire yesterday, I'm hoping (chest infection permitting) to pop down that way later to see the damage but from what was on the news last night (not a lot) it looked quite bad, bit of a shame. Here's a link to a post about it on the BBC Live news site yesterday, REPORT, it was later confirmed that no-one was inside, I also need to add that the photo is not one of mine but one "borrowed" from the BBC website.
Will hopefully have more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment