If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Monday 25 February 2019

25th February


Today's Mono Monday topic was "Down to the wire", after wracking my brain till it hurt I decided to give up trying to find anything to match the topic and just head out to take general photographs. I cut down through the town centre to the harbour stopping to grab this shot of a row of tables outside one of the bars, deciding to drop it into black and white the pop the red table tops.
Down by the harbour I found one of the regular visitors waiting and hoping somebody would drop a titbit, this shot was taken using my 80 - 300mm zoom lens with some minor tweaks in Gimp. Further on I spotted this bundle of chicken wire amongst some fishing gear on one of the quays and considered using it for todays challenge.

The next shot is of a sparrow that seemed to be enjoying the sunshine.

     

After grabbing the photo for todays blip, click the date 25th February to view it, I decided to grab a few shots of the magnolia blossoms on Rock Walk.




No comments:

Post a Comment