If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Tuesday 5 February 2019

5th February


Not much on today, had a course this morning then back home for lunch. Weather outside is slightly damp and forecast to get wetter and windier, so no outside photography today.
Today is "Tiny Tuesday" so I start checking what I've got lying around that's small ? Bingo, several years ago, for a reason I can't remember, I purchased this miniature bible at a flea market.


But how small is it really ?
This next photo shows how small, next to it is an AA 1.5 battery which is 4.5 cm long.
I have no idea how old it is, but one page inside has a licence with a date that I think is 1901 (written in words and mostly in pen, the hand writing is not very legible). The writing inside can just about be read, with a magnifying glass.

I took a photograph of one of the pages and posted it as my blip for today, click today's date, 5th February, to check it out.
As well as these photos of this miniature bible I took some photos of these small shells.


No comments:

Post a Comment