If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Saturday 2 February 2019

2nd February

Had to pop over to Exmouth to sort a couple of things out, and knew I was coming back with more than I was taking over so took only my camera with my 17 - 85mm lens attached, and in hindsight maybe I should've left it at home. Took only five or six photos of which only one was worth editing and is my blip for today, 2nd February.
Back home and sorting through the things I had brought back with me I re-discovered this little book, above, (only about 2 inches) and thought I'd take some photos of some quotes in it for todays extras. The first one(left hand page) I feel is sometimes very apt for photography.
I'll let you read the rest without narration, think I might add some more over the days, weeks, months.







No comments:

Post a Comment