If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Sunday 10 March 2019

10th March


The weather this morning was a bit unsettled and was deterring me from going out, but after a spell of blue skies with a few clouds but no rain I decided to chance my luck. A few paces from home I spotted this small bunch of bluebells so grabbed a quick banker, it had to be quick as they are in a flower bed on a low roadside wall with no footpath.
From there I headed towards the seafront and passed the red phone box below, there is actually two of them as can be seen in my blip for today, click the date to check it out 10th March. If you think the two photos look the same, they are except the one of the left is a full colour HDR shot. The one on the right is the same shot but has been 'popped'.
These were the last photos for today as shortly after taking these it started raining so I headed home.

Over the past week or so I have been messing around creating a website to display some of the photos I've taken over the years. I'm looking for some 'guinea pigs' to take a look and let me know what you think. Comments can be left on the 'Comments' page on the site or here by using the comment link on the bottom of this post. My website is here.
Thank you in advance for checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment