If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Monday 25 March 2019

25th March

Now that I have caught up Sunday's post I can move onto Monday even though it is now Tuesday 01.47 (that's am btw) and I have an appointment at 09.30. Fortunately this post will only be a short one as not many photos were taken today.

After sorting out one or two routine chores (job searching, shopping.....) I eventually turn my attention to Blipfoto. What was todays Mono Monday challenge?
'Object', sounds simple enough, but no, my mind was whirling, trying (and failing) to think outside of the box. I thought about another shot of the old court house or the town hall (plenty of OBJECTions raised at both) but ruled both out. In the end I settled on a photo of three pebbles which, well...…. click the date to see, 25th March. The alternative was this shot of a crow whose OBJECTive was to crack open that mussel so he could have some lunch.

Over on the beach the dog walkers were enjoying their last few days...….


…….of being able to walk their dogs on the beach before the seasonal ban (May - September) starts on 1st May, next Monday



No comments:

Post a Comment