If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Saturday 30 March 2019

30th March


Well it is Silly Saturday, lol.
Sorry but this spell of gorgeous, warm weather has caused me to dig my shorts out. This was going to be my blip for today's Silly Saturday challenge until whilst walking up through Torquay town centre I spotted that some one had already put the clock on the old town hall forward the 1 hour for British Summer Time, at least 8 hours early. Click the date to see it, 30th March.

After a quick trip into town for some bread, I set out for a nice afternoon walk in the warm March sunshine. I headed off on my usual trek towards the seafront where after spotting the buzzards but unable to get any decent shots I captured the photos below.
 This is one of the swan near the sea front guarding a nest with, I count 5 eggs.
Lets hope they do well.

Meanwhile over at the duckpond some of the ducks were getting a bit broody with several resting on the grass banks in pairs. This fella was on the water pursuing the attention of a female. I love the water droplets on his head.
Just after leaving home I spotted this butterfly trying to sun itself on the road, wouldn't open its wings fully though.

Finally another reminder to all my British readers that the clocks go forward 1 hour at 1.00am Sunday 31st March. The photo to the right is another one of the clock tower of the old Torquay town hall.

If you are enjoying the photos posted on my blog why not check out the ones on my website AGB Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment