If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Sunday 3 March 2019

3rd March

Storm Freya tried her hardest to prevent me from getting out today wind and rain through most of the morning, but by 2pm the rain had eased and I saw the chance to get out and grab a few shots. The plan was to head down to the harbour to see how rough the seas were.

As I neared the Living Coast I noticed the entrance to the top level of the carpark was closed off with red tape. When I got to the entrance there were three fire engines there, one of the firemen was just starting to remove the tape and informed me that there had been a fire in the kitchen of the Living Coast's café.



The seas weren't as rough as I was expecting because the wind was so strong it was holding the sea down, as you can see in the photo on the right it looked a bit rougher on the seafront. The photo on the left is a slightly different angle to my blip for today, 3rd March.
After taking a few shots on the seafront I headed back towards the town centre stopping to check out one of the strings of "fairy" lights on the prom that the winds had blown down. The lights are LED's and the string that was hanging down appears to be an end of the string as it was all sealed and safe, apart from the wind blowing it round. As I headed up through the town centre I stopped to take the shot on the left (its actually 3 photos merged for HDR). The one on the right was taken earlier as I was heading towards the Living Coast, I thought I'd give the trawler the pop treatment.




No comments:

Post a Comment