If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Friday 1 March 2019

1st March

I spent most of yesterday afternoon googling and checking then testing and more googling to see if I could solve the issue with my 17-85mm lens (keep getting an error 01 message when I try to take a photo with it) looks like it could be terminal :(. Tried the suggestions online on various websites but to no avail, will take it to a repair shop sometime but I think the repair cost will be more than the lens is worth, gonna leave a big dent in my photography for a while. Sadly it also meant that I didn't get out to take any photos as by the time I realised I hadn't got a blip it was too late. Now on to today.


Today, here in the UK, it is St. David's day (the patron saint of Wales) so it would only be right to start this blog with a photos of daffodils, these were on a bank by the roadside near Torquay's main rail station.
The photo on the right is the full colour version of my blipfoto for today, click the date, 1st March, to see the colour pop version.

Round by the duckponds all seemed quiet on the water again, most of the ducks were resting up on the bank, even the swans were asleep on the nearby grass.

The pic on the left is a close up of the bush in the bottom left corner of the duck pond photo above, not sure what it is though. Another plant by the pond that I can't identify (I'm not green fingered) is pictured on the right.


Further round at Torre Gardens the gardeners have done a great job, although amongst the hundreds of lovely purple flowers (again not sure what they are) there was one solitary red one.



No comments:

Post a Comment