If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Monday 11 March 2019

11th March


Started today with a visit to the library to use the WIFI to do some job searching. I unusually had my camera with me as I had previously spotted this sign which tells the tale of the speed of modern technology and how we use it.
In the afternoon I headed out to grab my 'deliberately' planned photo for todays Mono Monday blip challenge the topic being 'Deliberate'. Click the date to check it out, 11th March.
From there I headed a shot walk around to the church below which I have been intending to take a look at for a while, to take a look at the memorial crosses there. Each cross represents a life lost in the two world wars, not for all of Torquay but just the area of Belgravia.

Another shot I've been wanting to take for quite a while is down at the Fire Station. A good shot would've been if an engine was parked in font, so I could've popped the engine to match the sign, but beggars can't be choosers can they. Couldn't decide which angle looked best so I've posted both.

No comments:

Post a Comment