If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Friday 29 March 2019

29th March

A misty start to the day left me pottering around at home in the morning, but after lunch I set out to grab some flower photos for the Flower Friday challenge. My blip for today, 29th March, was the first photo I took today and was of a red hot poker early in bloom which I titled "Luke Warm Poker", click the date to view it.

After that I strolled down through town and around the harbour but didn't take that many more photos so to bolster today's post I've messed around with a couple by colour popping them. The tulips in the council flowerbeds are starting to bloom with the usual reds and yellows, but I love these white ones with the touch of purple.
Whilst taking the shots above I spotted the flower below that was slightly more open than the others showing its pollen laden stamen just waiting for the pollinators to come.

For me a good sign that spring has arrived is seeing the fields full of daisies and buttercups.



My final photo for today is one that I found fairly amusing, following all the shenanigans that have been going on with Brexit, on this the day that Britain were supposed to leave the European Union, the Joke Shop on Torquay harbour was closed.

Enough said lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment