If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Tuesday 5 March 2019

5th March

After my required visit to the 'job centre', then a visit to an office round the corner to check on an assessment I completed a week or so ago and a spot of job searching online, it was back home for coffee and lunch. By the time I was ready to think about photos the wind and rain was back so I turned my attention to other things. About an hour ago (8pm-ish) I realised that I hadn't got a blip for today. I looked around but the only things I could see that could be used for todays Tiny Tuesday challenge were an external hard disk drive and a couple of USB drives, so I grabbed those and added a couple of cards from the camera bag, et viola. Only took a couple of shots though, this one and a similar shot used for todays blip, 5th March.

No comments:

Post a Comment