If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Saturday 9 March 2019

9th March


I've spent the last two days tied up staring at a computer screen on a Level 2 Excel course, which has meant that I haven't been able to get out to any take photos. So was glad to get out today to grab a few.

Todays Blipfoto challenge is 'Silly Saturday' I hadn't set out with the challenge in mind but when I spotted the statue I've used for todays blip I decided it would be a great choice for the challenge, check it out by clicking the date, 9th March.

That was one of two photos that I had to chose from for the challenge, this was the other one. I spotted this duck waddling around the bank by the pond, I love the way the feathers on his beak look like a beard. Unfortunately I had the wrong lens on and I couldn't get close enough to it so I've had to crop it.


The two photos below were taken at the same restaurant as the one for todays blip. I'd say that Mr Dean is looking a little pale and somebody has shrunk the Statue of Liberty behind him. In the other shot are two guys from one of my favourite films, Dan Ackroyd and James Belushi also known as The Blues Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment