If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Wednesday 20 March 2019

19th March

This post is being written a day late because I have had to come down to the library to use their WIFI as my phones data has run out and I can't top-up until I get paid tomorrow.

After grabbing my blip shot, similar to the shot on the right, shortly after leaving home (click 19th March to view it) I carried on down through the town to the harbourside.
I love walking around here and along the sea front but I will need to start going elsewhere as my photos are starting to become too 'samey'.
Whilst I was walking along the prom I looked down at the marina and spotted a guy carrying what looked like a bird of prey, so whilst keeping an eye on where he was heading I headed along Princess Pier in hope that he may send the bird up to fly. This photo was taken whilst he was out towards the far end of the marina using my 70-300mm zoom lens, still not enough for a good shot.
As he got closer to the promenade I recognised that the bird was a beautiful European Eagle Owl and managed to capture these photos of this majestic bird, still using the 70-300mm lens.



By now I realised that I was starting to feel a bit peckish (it was gone 4pm and I'd missed lunch :o ) so I decided to head home. Just as I was nearing home I spotted this cluster of lovely white flowers (left) and this solitary little blue flower (right) hidden amongst the greenery, both were nearly my blip for today.

My final shot of the day is a little jovial reminder to all the Brits looking in, that it will soon be time for the May elections, and if Brexit gets delayed (which looks likely) the European elections. I'm now off to grab some lunch then go find something for todays (Weds) blip, have fun and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment