If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Friday 12 April 2019

12th April

Well look at me, I'm back on track blogging on the correct day lol.

Today is Flower Friday, it's also the first Wild Flower Week so todays blip was of some nice wild flowers and can be seen by clicking the date, 12th April. Here's a few more wild flower photos to enjoy.
Of course you wouldn't be able to go walking through wild meadows or hang around wild flowers without seeing at least one bumble bee, I was fortunate enough to photograph two.

As I was heading back home I decided to cut through Torquay's cemetery, for several years I've been trying to find a memorial that commemorates the day during WW2 when a bomb hit the church at St. Marychurch, killing 21 children and 8 adults. I still haven't located it but I did grab this shot of the sun lighting these gravestones.


No comments:

Post a Comment