If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Tuesday 23 April 2019

22nd April


After yesterdays long trek in the countryside I opted for a shorter stroll round town and the seafront but still managed to clock up about 6 1/2 miles.
Today's Mono Monday challenge was 'opposites' the shot on the right was my planned shot but isn't quite right, so my blip for today, 22nd April was a shot of the escalators and stairs half way up Fleet Street.
Over in the harbour there were more monsters from the deep, barrel jellyfish which I've found out are also known as dustbin lid jellyfish. It's hard to see just big these jellyfish are from these photos and I couldn't get anything in shot as a comparison.
 After walking along the seafront to the duck ponds I discovered that one of the duck pairs had ducklings. Below is a selection of photos of the six ducklings.







Mr Swan was standing guard although he looks asleep, while Mrs Swan is comfortable on the nest.
Comical shot of the day goes to these two males who appeared to be having a good natter, no raised quacking or aggressive stances, even when another males noisily came at them they just waddled to the other side of the path and continued their 'conversation'.

No comments:

Post a Comment