If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Tuesday 16 April 2019

15th April

A bit of a delayed post (it's now 16th) as it took too long editing the photos I took.

The weather was a bit breezy with a stiff south easterly wind blowing. South easterly winds blow straight off the English Channel onto Torre Abbey with nothing to slow them down so even a stiff breeze whips the seas up. The wind was also quite chilly so I didn't stay too long.
Over at the duck ponds Mrs Swan was sitting comfortably on her nest, but was being pestered by a couple of ducks who had spotted some food near the nest. Mrs Swan was not happy with them getting too close and they wisely retreated. This was a quick reaction grab hence the poor focusing.
As I was walking down to the seafront I nearly stepped on this little Rose Chafer beetle, then spent about 10 minutes on the floor trying to photograph it at floor level but the little blighter was moving too fast and I couldn't focus on it. My blip for Monday was another bug, this time a bumble bee, click the date to see it, 15th April.
My final two shots above are of some lovely pink tree blossom.


No comments:

Post a Comment