If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Friday 26 April 2019

25th April

What a day showers early doors, an appointment at the job centre, more showers around lunchtime and now storm Hannah blowing in but in between I did manage to get out and grab a hand full of shots. My blip today was of a fuchsia bush that has just started flowering, click the date to see it 26th April.

Beside the front door where I live is a planter with these beautiful yellow flowers in it, not sure what they are though. The lower shot is a crop of the top picture (its the upper left section of the flower on the left).




Down at the duckponds everyone is doing fine although I did notice that one of the ducklings seemed to be 'hobbling', (sorry no cute photos today). 
Mrs Swan was on the nest and happily turned her eggs whilst I was there. Mr Swan was resting down the other end of the pond and as I got nearer decided to stand and stretch his wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment