If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Monday 8 April 2019

8th April


Todays Mono Monday challenge was "Making a Noise", and the shot on the right was going to be my blip, but I suspected that it maybe a common choice so I decided to head over to the beach instead to try a different angle. Click the date to view my blip, 8th April. Below is another shot taken on the beach.

The photo above right is of Mr swan enjoying a drink and was taken about half an hour after the one below of him with Mrs swan asleep on her nest.

As photographers we tend to spot things other people miss, such as this gardener working halfway up the Rock Walk cliff face. Hardly anyone had noticed him until I pointed my camera and took this shot. Then it was:-

"Oh look at him up there"

"I couldn't do his job"

"He's cheating, he's got ropes"

I was just trying to imagine the advert for the job "Gardener wanted - must have good head for heights"
Further along the road at the Princess Theatre they were having a matinee performance of the Wizard of Oz. This shot was taken just a couple of hours before curtain up, but half the set still appears to be outside the theatre. Everything must have gone ok though as there were plenty of happy faces outside later on.

My final photo for today is this shot of some guy walking his dog along one of the footpaths near the sea front. I like the way the trees frame them.

No comments:

Post a Comment