If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Tuesday 16 April 2019

16th April


A damp start to the day left the flowers outside with rain drops on them, so I grabbed the camera and started shooting. These two shots are some small potted plants next to our front door. As I was taking these photos I spotted a really tiny fly on one this was to become my blip for today Tiny Tuesday, click on the date to have a look, 16th April.
As I looked around I noticed rain water on the grass as well so carried on shooting.
Down at the duck ponds it looks like either Mrs Swan believes in sharing or she had home invaders. Whilst watching I noticed the nest moving then this little rat shot out. Quick little bugger just a blur.
A little while later Mrs Swan decided that she needed to stretch her legs and wings, so got up and went for a swim whilst Mr Swan sat guarding the nest but not on it, giving me the perfect chance to grab the shot below and get a proper count of the eggs. There's seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment