If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Saturday 13 April 2019

13th April

No Silly Saturday photos, in fact not many photos at all today due to the cold winds.

I had intended going out and taking lots of photos, hopefully of something 'silly' but the south easterly wind, that blows unimpeded off the English Channel right onto Torquay seafront, was bitingly cold and forced me to return home as I hadn't dressed for the cold. Before heading home I managed to grab a few shots around the duckponds.
Above is Mrs Swan turning the eggs in her nest and pictured right sitting comfortably keeping them warm. Hopefully in 3 to 4 weeks time some of these eggs will become beautiful signets. My blip for today was another, slightly closer, shot of the eggs. See it by clicking the date, 13th April

Several of the ducks seem to be pairing up again including these two resting together, shortly after taking this shot another male got a little too close to the female and was promptly chased away, the 'intruding' male just missing me as he flew away.

My last two photos today are of a crow who had just nicked a bit of bread from beside the swans nest and some wild flowers on the rock walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment