If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Tuesday 23 April 2019

23rd April


With possible rain forecast for this afternoon it was another short stroll today, so after a bit of compulsory job searching I headed down through town, along the seafront to the duckponds. All six ducklings are still present despite an attempt by one of the black back gulls swooping down to snatch one, they simply dived under the water. Left is a photo of what I believe is dad (the only male mum has not shoed away) and mum with the ducklings snuggled up to and under her.
The shot below was my blip for today, 23rd April, but is sooo cute I have to add it here as well. As I pointed the camera at them they seemed to line up and pose for the shot.
Below are two more shots of mum with her babies first sitting proudly with them in front her then with them tucked safely under her.
As I headed back towards the town centre I spotted a couple of 'eggs' (presumably left over from an egg hunt) in a tree. This one was 'occupied' though I don't know what this pair are up to 😏😜

No comments:

Post a Comment