If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Tuesday 23 April 2019

20th April

Right then I suppose it's time I caught up with the 'extras' from nearly a weeks photography. The 17th and 18th were poor days for me despite taking a few photos none of them were that good and I binned them. Friday 19th was a busy shopping day with no photography, so this catch up will start from Saturday 20th.


Saturday saw me return to the footpath above the Rock Walk near Torquay's seafront to photograph the humorous graffiti there for my blip for the Silly Saturday challenge which can be viewed by clicking on the date, 20th April. From there I headed to Torre Abbey Gardens where I captured these two shots.
On nearby Belgrave Road I spotted these two old vehicles, the shots below are the same photo one with a sepia tone the other a colour pop.


Over in the harbour I managed to capture some 'marine' shots of a grey mullet and some 'monsters from the deep' Rhizostoma Pulmo or Barrel Jellyfish. They are almost 2 feet across and around 3 - 4 feet in length, and despite the scary look they are actually harmless to humans, don't think I'd want to swim among them though.

 In the evening I popped out again to investigate how the full moon rising over St Michaels Chapel would look but soon realised it was the wrong time of year to get it at the angle required so I headed back home, capturing this weather vane on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment