If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Tuesday 22 January 2019

17th and 18th January

I'd had a bad night, not getting to sleep until gone 2.00am and woke up twice during the night so wasn't in the mood to do anything, but after a couple of hours and cups of coffee I did get out.
A shot of the "spire" on Torquay's Central Church converted to black and white became my blip for the 17th January. The extra below is of a pied wagtail.


"Mad dogs and Blip Photographers" was the title for my blip and was a play on the words of a 60's song by Flanders and Swann that has a line in it that states "Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun". My twist stating that "Only mad dogs and Blip photographers go out in the midday rain". 
The blip for the day, 18th January, was of a flower in a planter next to my front door. This was where I should have stopped turned around and gone back inside, instead I carried on and ended up getting soaking wet. The extras are of a blue tit and a rather wet looking me at the duck pond on Torquay sea front. My camera was kept dry by a plastic cover that has sleeves for the lens and hand access.

No comments:

Post a Comment