If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Tuesday 22 January 2019

22nd January

Now that I'm right up to date with the extras from previous blips, each new post will host the extra photos taken on the day.

Today there is just the one as I only managed to take about half a dozen photos before deciding to fall down the steps on Torquay's main beach.
These are the culprits as photographed (and added as an extra on the 10th January). My descent was just past the vanishing point in the top right corner. Fortunately the only injuries are a stiff and sore shoulder and dented pride.

My blip for today, 22nd January, was another bird photo of a couple of magpies on a tv aerial, just around the corner from me. The extra below is a close up of a young gull taken with my 80 - 300 mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment