If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Monday 28 January 2019

28th January

When I set out this afternoon I never expected to taken over 200 photos, don't worry I'm not going to post them all here. Some shots were multiple shots bracketed for blending for HDR, and others were multiple shots in case movements.
To see todays blip click 28th January.
The first two extras are of the water wheel on the side of the old mill house at Cockington, Torquay. These are actually the same photo, one converted to mono which do you prefer? I couldn't decide (use the "comment" link at the bottom of this post to let me know). The shot below is another mono of a religious building this one is of Cockington Church, unlike yesterdays this one is still in use.
After leaving Cockington I headed towards the seafront intending to stop at a couple of locations to grab some bird shots as today was the last day of the Great British Bird Count. Todays birds are a robin, magpie with a lovely green tail and two swans. One appears to be admiring itself in it's reflection and the other seems to be a bit coy.


Not satisfied with my haul so far I greedily set off for more, the sun was starting to set on what had been a quite nice day so I went for some beach shots, loving the reflections in the wet sand. I spent quite a while here taking shots from various angles as the sun set, but as the sun went down so did the temperature and I had to pack up and head home for a hot cup of coffee to warm up.




No comments:

Post a Comment