If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Thursday 31 January 2019

31st January

What a difference a day makes,
twenty-four little hours
brought the sun and the flowers
where there used to be rain...…..

After yesterday's beautiful sunny day today we have been treated to very cold, wet rain., no snow for us (well not yet anyway). So I decided to go back and take the "gloomy" opposite to yesterdays blip, as an extra for today.

The second extra was taken by the Living Coasts and looks along Haldon Pier with waves crashing over the sea wall, it looks pretty rough out there. Only saw 1 turnstone there today the rest probably sheltering nearby. By now I was starting to get cold and the water had already soaked through my shoes to my socks and feet, knew I should've worn my walking boots.

On my way back towards the town centre I took a few shots of the bridge, some of the lights were on, so I decided to put it into mono with a bit of selective colour. It is best view in the larger format, just click on the picture to enlarge it.

I needed to get a bit of shopping on the way home so I decided to grab a couple of shots as I walked back up through town. I love the way the shops lighting and signs reflect on the wet road and footpaths.
My blip for today's "Abstract Thursday" was of a sign on the footpath denoting it was for pedestrians AND cyclists, click 31st January to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment