If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Monday 21 January 2019

12th - 14th January

After some issues yesterday trying to catch up the 10th and 11th January and then running out of data on my phone (using it for wifi as none at home) I have eventually managed to get it sorted and can now continue along my road of catch-up.
Silly Saturday seems to try to elude me, on the 12th January I had been out for a couple of hours without spotting anything "silly" and was about to give up and go home when I spotted my blip, click the date to see what it was.
These extras were taken during the afternoon before I found my blip photo.

I am reliably informed that the plant that looks a bit like a bottle brush is a teasel and is very attractive to bees during the summer.

Not sure what type of fungi the middle shot is, I spotted it on a tree in Torquay's main cemetery.

The third shot is of a sparrow.



The 13th was definitely unlucky or me photos wise, I had to pop into town for some bread and milk and managed to grab a couple of quick photos after a slight diversion from the shop, threatening looking clouds and increasing winds, dissuaded me from going out again. You can see my blip for 13th January by clicking on the date.


And so on to the 14th, I awoke with very little enthusiasm for taking photos but after a couple of hours, a bite to eat and 3 or 4 cups of coffee I eventually forced myself out the door. Today was another day for photographing birds. The main photo for my 14th January blip was a crow spotted  in Torre Abbey Gardens on Torquay seafront (there's a lot around that area).

The extra above is of a thrush, although I first thought it was a starling (have I mentioned that I'm not a "twitcher"). Below are some sparrows.


No comments:

Post a Comment