If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Saturday 26 January 2019

26th January.



After a minor technical error (OK so forgetting to replace the memory card is a bit more than a minor error) whilst trying to capture a tree full of magpies, about 20 or so, and a couple of showers, during which I grabbed todays blip, click 26th January to see it, I set out to take more photos.
As it's the Great British Bird Count this weekend I've decided that most if not all the extras will be of birds. So here's todays selection. En route to the seafront and duck ponds I passed these sparrows in the first pic I think we can see the views on Brexit of these two, they're clearly......sitting on the fence. The young sparrow in the second shot is biting off a bit more than he can chew.



As I continued my wanderings I spotted a rather forlorn looking pigeon, huddled up in tree and this lovely little robin by the duckpond,  I must confess to scattering a little seed food to attract him.
Heading along the seafront I passed a couple of crows the first creating a great reflection on the wet sand. The second proving that not all vandals are juvenile delinquents, I caught him tearing up the grass around the edge of the bowling green. As the wind started increasing and the rains threatened again I turned for home, on doing so I passed this pair of lesser black-backed gulls, not even they wanted to fly today.







No comments:

Post a Comment