If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Monday 21 January 2019

10th and 11th January

Abstract Thursday on the 10th January saw my 10 Blip milestone, it also saw me getting some weird looks from passing motorists. The optional challenge prompt was "lines" so I set out to capture some lines, here's the resulting extras.

 The original blip for 10th January is here.


Half way through my catch-up posts and I've reached the 11th January and it's "Flower Friday".
As I was heading along the seafront I came across a daffodil in full bloom,  bit early I think. The extras below were taken in the area of Torre Gardens except the birds, they were taken at the duck pond by the Recreation Ground.
The daffodil blip for 11th January is here.







No comments:

Post a Comment