If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Thursday 24 January 2019

24th January

WOW!!! What a way to be spoilt, get given an option for the days challenge that leaves so many doors open. The option for "Abstract Thursday" was "Texture", I didn't know where to point my lens first, the "bubble wrap bag" on the shelf (my eventual choice for my blip), the mushrooms or onions I was preparing to put in a sausage casserole or the tree bark (so many different types) and that's not even scratching the surface of the depth of possibilities. 
So here's the extras the first four are the afore mentioned mushrooms and onions. Below are two different types of tree bark the first is a palm tree, the second I'm not sure what tree it is the third shot below is of a rather vicious looking palm tree.



As well as the photos for the "Abstract Thursday" challenge I managed to grab a few bird shots. I had wandered down to the area where I have seen a pair of buzzards recently and sure enough there was one sitting atop a lamp post. Managed to grab a couple of shots before he flew off, I think he's a bit camera shy as I followed him around landing on various treetops, but as I pointed the camera and was about to press the shutter release, he'd fly off. The last shot is of a blackbird peeking out from the top of a hedge.
Click to go to my 24th January blip.


1 comment:

  1. Great photo's hope you enjoyed the casserole

    ReplyDelete