If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Sunday 20 January 2019

7th - 9th January

Sadly the 7th January saw me drawing another blank with only a grand total of 3 rather poor photos being taken, my excuse was that I'd had a pretty busy day. Check out the 1 photo here 7th January.



So on to the 8th January, this was a Tuesday so the Blip challenge was Tiny Tuesday so another outing for my 90mm macro lens, my blip was a black and white shot of some tiny mussels I spotted on the steps of Torquay seafront, the extras are another angle of the mussels this time in colour, a shot of what I think are small limpets (well ex-limpets) and a close up of the "sand".

Visit my 8th January blip.

Wednesday 9th January saw another busy day with a job interview in Exmouth and a chance to take some photos outside of Torquay. My main blip was of the towns 2 lifeboats ready for action. The extras below are various shots taken on the seafront.




January 9th's Blip is here.








No comments:

Post a Comment