If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Tuesday 29 January 2019

29th January

Well after attending a training course this morning, then back home to grab some lunch, out again to the launderette to do my washing, 5 o'clockish came round pretty quickly and I hadn't got a blip. Daylight was rapidly disappearing so too late to go out again, I had started getting some bits together in preparation of making some bread and butter pudding, spotted the container of mixed fruit beside the scales and grabbed the camera, click, click, click I now had a blip for 29th January. Kettle on for another quick coffee whilst I finish prepping the bread and butter pud and ohh click, click, click an extra for the blog, yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!
Lets hope for a better tomorrow, maybe some snow. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment