If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Saturday 19 January 2019

Welcome January 1st and 2nd

Welcome. The reason for creating this blog is to host those extra photos that I can't add to my blips.
Feel free to comment and critique, all I ask is that you keep comments polite and constructive (negative constructive comments are welcome).
Over the next couple of days I will add all the extras from my previous blips, to start here are some early ones.
This is from January 1st, the large black bird is a cormorant but I'm not sure what the other one is, possibly a kittiwake. Here to see my January 1st blip.
These were from January 2nd when I decided to post a self portrait, the inspiration came from reading a photo challenge somewhere, the challenge was to take a self portrait without showing your face in the shot, hence the shadow shot. Here's my January 2nd blip

No comments:

Post a Comment