If you like the photographs you see here why not check out my website. Click on the AGB Photography link above.

Friday 25 January 2019

25th January

Well I've made it to day 25 of the Blipfoto 2019 365 challenge and surprising myself with the photos I'm taking. Birds, birds and yep more birds. Have I mention yet that I am not a twitcher (birdwatcher, feathered friend observer or ornithologist) ? I have just checked and realised that I have posted photos of about 20 different birds spotted around Torquay, and I know there are quite a few more to spot.

But there are no birds today, as it's Flower Friday. I'd set out with the intention of not taking any phots of birds and was struggling to find any flowers worth taking a photo of, then I spotted a beautiful two-toned fuchsia which become my blip for today, 25th January. Nearby was the bush in the first "extra" but I don't know what it is (I'm not green fingered either lol) and the second "extra" is of a Primula (or is it a Primrose).

Sadly only the two extras today because shortly after taking these it clouded over and started to rain, as I needed to pop into town to grab a couple of things I decided to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment